Tuesday, May 4, 2010

25 Random Things About Me...

I've recycled this from dear old Facebook, becuase lately I am lacking in writing inspiration. I've changed some of them a bit.


25 Random Things about me...

Rules:
You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. Most of my friends know everything there is to know about me, and if they don't, it's because they haven't asked.

2. I spent the first 18 years of my life living in the same house. In the same bedroom even. I miss it more than anyone will ever know

3. I met my husband on a dating website.

4. I love watching people's reactions when I tell them how I met him.

5. I was engaged to someone else when I was 18 - 22. It seems like a whole lifetime ago.

6. I broke off the engagement because he was abusive. I had to take out an intervention order against him. Going to court to get it was the hardest thing I've ever done in my whole life.

7. I am addicted to this blog: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ . Sunday cannot come around fast enough so I can read the new ones.

8. I am really scared that when we decide to have children, the process will not be easy.

9. I try not to, but I can't help thinking less of people who put a 'k' on the end of words that don't have one.

10. I am actually a very shy person, and find it very hard to make the first move.

11. I threw up on a tram once. I blame the McDonald's breakfast, and not the huge amounts of Vodka I had consumed the night before.

12. According to Chyken, I can speak Dutch in my sleep.

13. I worry about my sister a lot.

14. I have absolutely no idea how the Stock Market works.

15. I think all politicians are full of shit.

16. I would do ANYTHING for members of my family, but I don't feel that all of them would for me.

17. My 21st Birthday Party really was shit. I am deeply sorry for those that had to attend.

18. I really have absolutely no idea how I got so lucky as to meet Chyken.

19. I wish I had tried harder at school.

20. I love reading historical fiction. I think I would have loved living in Tudor times. Aside from the beheadings, obviously.

21. I love John Farnham and I'm pretty sure I always will. He has NOT retired.

22. My house can hardly be called 'tidy', but I cannot go to sleep if the wardrobe doors are open or the doona does not have the buttons at the bottom of the bed.

23. I am truly frightened of oogely boogely men. (The big long things filled with hot air that are usually outside Godfrey's).

24. I have never seen Top Gun or any of the Godfather movies.

25. I used to think that people were exaggerating when they complained of their 'heart breaking'. Then my Dad died.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails