Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bits Of My Weekend - Volume Eighteen



Sorry I haven't been very bloggy lately. I've had a lot going on. Some of it great, some of it woeful. In any case, I haven't felt like writing, so I didn't. Doubt anyone even noticed really.



Yesterday was a designated rest day. I did sweet bugger all except for some cleaning and reading. Chyken went to the Castle with his Dad to collect fence offcuts and generally play in the mud while I had a big fat sleep in.



At this stage, Ownership of the Castle is scheduled for September 21st. It has been a looooong time coming and we are super excited! We got fences this week, and those and the IXl tastics in the bathrooms are the only bits of the house that we actually own right now. Not us and the bank, but just US.


Today Chyken and I (and some other lovely friends!) went to a concert at his school. "Colours of the Drum" by David Jones was AMAZING! He plays with two drumkits. And an array of Tibetan and Japanese bowls and at one point a broom! If you every have the opportunity to see David perform, grab it with both arms!


Bits Of My Weekend is an idea stolen from Six in the City. Please go over there and check out her blog, she hasn't posted for a while because she has had other things on her mind. You'll understand if you read the last few posts on her blog. Please say a prayer for her while you're there, if you're into that kind of thing.




What did YOU get up to this weekend? If you have a blog, I'd love you to leave a link to it in your comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails