Thursday, November 18, 2010

The End

Guesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhat
guesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhat
guesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhatguesswhat?

We've reached the end of the 30 Day Blog Challenge!  It was fun, yes?  I think so.

Here are the last three questions and answers...

28. Kids say the darnedest things. What is something silly a child you know has said recently?
It's not really recently, but on my wedding day, my godson/nephew was a page boy.  He watched me go into the room to get my wedding dress on, and when I came out of the bedroom he said in a booming voice "Abracadabra!  She's a bride!" 


The Author, in the only dress she owns.

29. What superpower would you most want to have and why?
Invisibility.  I'd really like to be able to be a fly on the wall and see what people really think about me.

30. What is your favourite thing to either cook or bake?
I love to bake cakes, slices and biscuits.  Yum yum yum!  And lasagne.  And Jo's Surprise.  Really I just love to cook!

Bummer, now I'll have to think of my own content for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails