Monday, December 27, 2010

Putting Plans Into Action

A really long time ago, back in August, I mentioned the Box Set Exercise Plan. It has taken this long, but I am pleased to tell you that the borrowed treadmill arrived last week and today I put the plan into action. It may not seem much to you, but let me assure you that 30 minutes on a treadmill at speeds up to and including 4km an hour is a rather big achievement for me. I hope to build up to at least three episodes a night, but right now that seems a while off.  This combined with getting back on the Weight Watchers Wagon has GOT to move some kilos, right?

My treadmill and TV set up.  Cat can watch over me and keep me in line.

Today is the one year anniversary of my Dad passing away. I have been trying not to think about it. I had a bit of a meltdown on Christmas Day, but today seems OK. So far.  Not that I haven't thought about him, because I certainly have. Perhaps it was because it was on Christmas Day that I went to the cemetery that means today isn't so tough? Who knows?

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa delivered all that you asked for. We are off to Mildura for a few days, so my already sporadic posting is about to get a whole lot worse. If you are currently on holidays, enjoy the rest of your time off. I vote we start our own political party and campaign for More Holidays and Less Work! Are you in???



Have a drink for me on NYE. I think I might sit with my feet in the mighty Murray River and get completely off my face!



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails