Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday

One of my favourite blogs, My Little Life does this every Friday, so I thought I would get on board.  If you go to her site there will be links to hundreds of other people's responses as well.  She's on the other side of the world, so you might have to wait a couple of hours before the linky is up, but that gives you time to answer the questions yourself!  Read em!  You know you want to! Then perhaps you will join in the fun!







1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
I met Chyken on an internet dating website.  We chatted via email for a while, then sent sms's and then graduated to phone calls.  The next thing I knew we went out for a drink and the rest, as they say, is history.  I don't think either of us knew it was love, but I think we both thought we had stumbled upon someone pretty special.  A year later we were engaged, two years after that we got hitched and now here we are living in our very own Castle.


2. What is your favorite room in your house Castle?
Our bedroom.  I love bed.  I love fresh linen.  I love sleep.  I love reading in bed.  Sometimes I blog in bed.  I love our mattress.  I love that we sleep under a picture of Paris every night.  I'm not so fussed on the yellow curtains, but they'll do for the moment.

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
I cannot.  I think it's creepy.  Not as creepy as oogley boogely men, but awfully creepy.

4. What is your evening ritual?
I do the usual stuff like brushing my teeth, but probably already have my pajamas on because I put them on at the earliest opportunity most days.  I also take my happy pill and then I usually play with my iPhone for a while, get arsefaced by Nutter, put earplugs in to try and drown out Chyken's snoring and then I nod off.

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I'd like to think I need at least twelve (see question two!), but in reality most nights I get about seven and I'm not dead yet.

Today I am grateful for eggs.  Just because I love them.  A lot.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from ftlob. I love eggs, too. And wish I could wear earplugs for my husbands snoring but probably wouldnt hear the baby either lol.

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails