Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday





1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?


Surely have.  But only because I had no choice. 



2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?

Melbourne.  No greater city in the world!



3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?

I don't have any kids and I like all sorts of vacations!


4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?

Getting Chyken to do it!



5. What is the best book you have ever read?

I like different books for different reasons.  If you're gonna make me choose a favourite I would have to pick 'Four Fires' by Bryce Courtney.





Now it's your turn!  Head over to My Little Life and answer the questions yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails