Sunday, March 6, 2011

Instagram-a-riffic

You may have noticed that I use the Instagram application on my iPhone fairly often.  I thought I would show you some before and after photos.  Usually the ones you see here on my blog are taken with my iPhone, but all these photos were originally taken with our Nikon D90 and then I put them on the iPhone and edited them with the app.


Then I applied the 'Sutro' effect...







Then I applied the '1977' effect...







Then I applied the 'X-Pro II' effect...








Then I applied the 'Poprocket' effect...





This last one wasn't done with Instagram. it was done with Old Photo Pro. 



In my opinion, this app is not as good as Instagram, you can't crop the picture like you can in Instagram, and the effects are limited, but I like this one.





If you have an iPhone and you haven't downloaded Instamatic, what's stopping you?  It's free!!!


*This is not a paid ad for Instagram, they have no idea who I am, I just really, really, really love their app.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I like you cos you are a crazy cat lady. The End

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails