Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dessert-A-Rama!

A selection of the things I have recently either made or eaten, or in some cases, both!



Banana cupcakes.  I used sour cream in place of the milk in the cake and cream cheese instead of butter in the icing.  Delish!  These were given away as Mother's Day Presents to great acclaim.


You cannot have ANZAC day without ANZAC biscuits.  Except that I had gastro, and couldn't even keep icy poles down.  A couple of days later I made a batch and they were worth the wait!


On the weekend we went to San Churro.  Do you have a San Churro near you?  Have you been there?  It is AMAZING!  I had a hot chocolate and shared some churros with Chyken.  It was all very very nommy!



Last night I went out for dinner with my Mum.  Dessert was the above tremendous banana fritter.  With the current price of bananas nudging $15 a kilo here, I think paying $9 for everything you see on that plate was a pretty good deal.

What has been floating your dessert boat lately?



Today I am grateful for dessert.  Obviously.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to go and find a San Churro near me. You're the latest in a long line of people I know who love it!

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails