Thursday, July 28, 2011

Argh!

I really wanted to write a long post tonight talking about how excited I am to be going to the Blogopolis on Saturday and what I hope to get out of it and how I spent hours and hours trying to find the right handbag that will fit my itty bitty baby laptop and rather large camera in it and still leave my hands free to to hand out my snazzy business cards and about how much I am shitting myself about being in a room where I know NO-ONE!  Are you going?  I would love to meet you!  I want to meet everyone!  I am so excited!  And scared.

But my brain thinks my body it is coming down with the flu.  So I went to the chemist and purchased all this...



... and I'm putting myself to bed.  Please send positive vibes my way.  I have work tomorrow from 2pm-10pm, then all day Saturday at Blogopolis and then work on Sunday from 930am-7pm.

I just simply cannot be sick this weekend.  No way.  No how.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you wake in the morning completely refreshed and contented!

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are okay too. I am looking forward to meeting you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Jo. I'm sure it will be all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails