Friday, April 13, 2012

Iron Sky

Have you heard about the movie, Iron Sky?  I hadn't until this morning, but it looks kinda cool.  I definitely think Chyken will like it.  It is released in Australia on May 10th, 2012.




As World War II came to a close, several German scientists deployed Nazi spaceships to the dark side of the moon to establish a military base from which they could once again strike out at the countries of Earth. Now, in 2018, they’re coming back.




Wanna see a preview?





You can see Iron Sky at your nearest Hoyts.  Mine is Hoyts Melbourne Central.  They have Xtremescreen and Director's Suite.  I've also heard great things about the Bean Bag Cinema, and one day I will check it out for myself.





*Writing this post gets me tickets to see the movie.  In the posh Director's Suite at Hoyts.  AND popcorn.  I heart free stuff. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Nazi spaceships are my flavourite. Nazi people are not. Free movies evoke multi-happiez from Chykens. Kthnxamen

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails