Thursday, April 2, 2015

Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2015 Review - Sammy J and Randy

http://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2015/season/shows/an-evening-with-sammy-j-randy-sammy-j-randy-in 

Why oh why haven't I ever been to see these guys before?

Sure, I'd seen them on the TV, and I'd laughed, but nothing compared to how much I laughed when I saw their whole show. These guys produced one of the tightest hours of comedy I've seen in a long time. Their timing was impeccable. It was impossible to know what parts were scripted and what they were making up as they went along. I love that.

And they're dirty. Filthy even. 

Just wonderful. I defy you to go to this show and not have a good time.

5/5 stars

Tickets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails